The Wizarding World~Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World~Reborn

AU Harry Potter Universe, The First war was never ended and still continuing as Voldemort never paid the Potter family a visit that fateful night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

RPG-D
Latest topics
» Skill Points and Natural Talent traits
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 am by Admin_Cass

» Fate Rolls
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 pm by Admin_Cass

» Potter's Army - est. 2007
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:27 pm by Guest

» Amelia Marcus
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 8:59 pm by Admin_Cass

» One Liner RP Game
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 pm by Admin_Cass

» Story Events
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:37 pm by Admin_Cass

» Staff needed!
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 3:11 pm by Admin_Cass

» Plot Thoughts
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 3:07 pm by Admin_Cass

» Residence Request
Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:36 pm by Admin_Cass

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

Skill Points and Natural Talent traits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Cass
Admin
Admin_Cass

House Points : 160

Character sheet
Natural Talents: Genius (+15)
Fatal Flaws: Wings are Clipped (-15)
Skill Points:

Skill Points and Natural Talent traits Empty
PostSubject: Skill Points and Natural Talent traits   Skill Points and Natural Talent traits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 am

Skill Points and Talents traits can be assigned to each character, the categories are;

-Dueling
-Spell Casting
-Intelligence
-Potion making
-Flying

If your character is a first year student you start off with 50 skill points that you can divide between the different skills and you can also choose one Natural Talent Trait that will that is worth 15 skill points. The Natural Talent traits are;

Natural Duelist = 15 bonus points to dueling
Master Spell Caster = 15 bonus points to Spell Casting
Genius = 15 bonus point to Intelligence
Potions Master = 15 bonus points to Potion Making
Talented Flyer = 15 bonus Points to Flying

Choose carefully as which one will suit you character best for it could mean the difference between victory and defeat. You will also need to choose your characters flaw[s], like they are just not very good at it and will have to be fairly lucky to have success with it.

Flaws are;

Pitiful Duelist = -15 to dueling
Hopeless Caster = -15 to Spell Casting
Not that Bright = -15 to Intelligence
Potion Menace = -15 to Potions
Wings are Clipped = -15 to Flying

Unlike Talents where you can only choose a max of 1 to start with you can choose all 5 if have a character who just has a hard time with everything. However beware Flaws cannot be combined with talents since that wouldn't make any sense so again choose carefully cause one you pick your traits you can't change them.

For Example your Skill sheet should look like this;

Quote :

Natural Talent              
-Natural Duelist

Fatal Flaw
-Wings are Clipped

-Dueling = 20 + 15
-Spell Casting = 10
-Intelligence = 5
-Potion making = 10
-Flying = 5 - 15

After each school year that passes your student will gain 10 more skill points that you can add to their tally and divide up to increase their skills. Upon completing their 7th year you can choose another natural talent for them.

If you are starting with an adult already out of hogwarts you of course can start off with 120 skill points to divide up, pick 2 Natural talent traits and a Fatal Flaw. Don't worry about your character Progression many things can happen that can effect your character skills that are not listed here, but we can get to that later.

If you have questions about this please send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
https://wizardingworldreborn.rpg-board.net

Skill Points and Natural Talent traits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizarding World~Reborn :: Getting Started :: Character Creation-
Jump to: